Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Failed Prediction: The Computer: Part 1

As part of a futuring class, I have been asked to look at a failed prediction and discuss the failure in a blog. I have thought about this for a week now. I have decided to investigate why people believed that the computer would fail. I will include a variety of different thoughts on this topic and welcome your thoughts as well, so please post them!

Initially, I am thinking about tracking down who believed it would fail, and then I would like to see if I can determine how they came to this conclusion. Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available. My only disclaimer is that I am going to post information as I find it. My goal is to make small digestible stand-alone bite-size blogs. As such, there might be some duplication of information in the attempts to make each post stand alone.

No comments: