Thursday, August 9, 2007

Web Cam Finally Found

I'm no expert on Web Cam's, but I have tried a couple in the last two weeks and have found one that is great. I tried some of the lower end Logitech's and was very disappointed. I finally moved up to the Fusion, and the old saying is true: "You get what you pay for...". I am very pleased with the Fusion, the color adjustments, face tracking, clarity and voice are excellent. If you shop around, you can pick them up for under $50 as well (normally around $100).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been looking for a web cam myself. Does the Fusion allow web-based control?

Chadwick said...

Michelle, if I want to remote control the camera, I just take control of my computer remotely. I don't think that the Fusion camera supports control via a web page. However, in my case, I bought this primarily to talk to family, and wanted this to be the focus. As such, the Fusion seems to dominiate in this space.

Ted said...

Michelle, if you're looking for web-based remote control, I like the Panasonic line of cams. They have wired, wireless, indoor, outdoor, and even models that support 2-way audio. I have the Panasonic BL-C30A, which is wireless - they start at about $200.